There is a difference between being physically alone and feeling lonely.
While time alone allows us to reflect and relax, loneliness makes us feel like we don’t belong and there isn’t anyone who understands us.
Our feeling of loneliness comes down to one important thing: the quality of our relationships. Strong connections bring people together since they create a deep sense of belonging.
However, fighting loneliness isn’t only about others. It also stands on the quality of our inner world, what we haven’t healed and what we are bringing to the table in the first place.
The question is: “Are you coming into any relationship with the mindset of giving and contributing or are you desperately looking for someone who can complete you?”
In today’s podcast episode, I am going deep on the issue of loneliness and how you can heal it effectively.
Tune in and learn:
- the difference between being alone and feeling lonely and how to embrace “ME” time
- what loneliness physically causes to your body based on the scientific research (it will blow your mind)
- disconnection as a major reason for people to feel lonely
- why you need to focus on the quality of your relationships instead of the quantity
- your role in this healing process
- 6 ways how to fight and heal loneliness
Once you listen to this episode, share your best takeaways in the comment section below.