You develop self-respect through actions and behaviors which support your values and match your blueprint.
In other words, if you are behaving in a way that is aligned with your standards, you will naturally respect yourself.
We often look at other people and ask for or demand respect. If we don’t get it, we blame them. We feel like they should respect us when in fact, respect starts with you and with what you decide to tolerate.
Respect shows in what you eat, how you take care of your body, how you educate yourself, whether you are sticking with your goals or slacking and how committed and disciplined you are.
Once self-respect is built, it reflects on every relationship in your life. Tolerating anything less than the level of your standards will become naturally unacceptable.
In today’s podcast episode, I am going to talk to you about what self-respect is, how to develop it, raise it and maintain it.
Tune in and learn:
- what it means to respect yourself
- the importance of your worth when building self-respect
- how self-respect shows in your every day life and how it reflects in a relationship to others
- how to test yourself and see what is the level of your self-respect
- 4 ways on how to develop and maintain healthy respect towards yourself