Your standards define the quality of your life.
The moment you decide to raise them, you’ll stop settling for things or people who don’t serve you and become more committed to your goals.
Standards are really about what you tolerate and what you are willing to accept.
Because raising my standards helped me in being more committed and self-loving, I decided to put together this podcast episode where I am going to share with you everything I’ve learned along the way.
Tune in and learn:
- the impact of your belief system on your standards
- how to make your standards non-negotiable
- the #1 thing you need to get clarity on before raising your standards
- how do you raise your standards in 4 easy steps
- specifics examples of raising your standards in main areas of your life
What are your best takeaways from this episode? Share it with us and leave a comment below.