Are you looking for the surest way to happiness?
Ignore social rules and labels.
Don’t waste your time proving and explaining and fitting in.
For some people, you’ll never be good enough no matter what you do.
And for others, you’ll be everything, no matter what you do or who you are.
I believe that this podcast episode is long overdue. If you struggle with criticism and judgment and fear people with closed minds, go ahead and give it a listen.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- why being who you are NOT is a waste of time
- the golden rule when it comes to social norms
- what happened when I decided to step out from my shadow and embrace true me
- benefits of living outside the norm
- the best way to break from the norm and live on your terms
What is your best takeaway from this episode? Leave a comment below and let me know.