There are many misconceptions about failure and what it means. We use it as a definition practically for anything. In today’s podcast episode I am going to share with you a positive aspect of so-called failure and why it is a part of success, not the opposite of it.
- powerful definition of failure and what it really means to “fail”
- how Thomas Edison understood failure which led him to success
- how to develop a perception of failure which empowers you
- lessons you can learn from failure
- effective ways how to handle failure
What is your definition of failure? Leave a comment below.